These guidelines are designed to provide some basic advice regarding:
- the types of jobs a Forensic Psychologist might be employed to do
- the types of courses available to achieve a qualification in Forensic Psychology
- the jobs available within the Department of Justice and Community Safety - Corrections Victoria:
- Offending Behaviour Programs (OBP) branch
- Sex Offender Programs unit
- Disability Pathways unit
- head office environment.
These link(s) will open in a new browser window.
You may need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader or Libre Office to view the document(s) on this page.
Get Adobe® Acrobat® Reader (External link)