You are here:
Sentence Management Manual – Part 4
The purpose of this manual is to provide guidance to all those who are involved in the sentence management functions. This includes assessment and classification, prisoner management and prisoner transfers. This manual ensures that staff conduct their duties consistently and in line with legal requirements and the principles enshrined in the Offender Management Framework.
Sentence Management Manual – Part 4 can be accessed via the files listed at the bottom of the page. For parts 1, 2, and 3 of the manual follow the links below.
Sentence Management Manual – Part 1 Contents and index, Policy Framework and Information Management
Sentence Management Manual – Part 2 Assessment and Classification
Sentence Management Manual – Part 3 Prisoner Management
These link(s) will open in a new browser window.
- PT 1 – Interprison and Police Court Transfers (Word, 206KB)
- PT 2 – Reception of Prisoners into Custody (Word, 111KB)
- PT 3 – Youth Justice Transfers (Word, 131KB)
- PT 4 – Mental Health Transfers (Word, 109KB)
- PT 5 – Transfer of Prisoners with an Intellectual Disability (Word, 146KB)
- PT 6 – Interstate Prisoner Transfers (Word, 207KB)
- PT 7 – International Prisoner Transfers (Word, 3.58MB)
|Author:||Department of Justice & Regulation – Corrections Victoria|
|Publisher:||Department of Justice & Regulation – Corrections Victoria|
|Date of Publication:||2017|
|Copyright:||State Government of Victoria, 2017.|
If you would like to receive this publication in a more accessible format, you can request it via our website feedback form.