You are here:
Sentence Management Manual - Part 2
The purpose of this manual is to provide guidance to all those who are involved in the sentence management functions. This includes assessment and classification, prisoner management and prisoner transfers. This manual ensures that staff conduct their duties consistently and in line with legal requirements and the principles enshrined in the Offender Management Framework.
Sentence Management Manual – Part 2 can be accessed via the files listed at the bottom of the page. For parts 1, 3 and 4 of the manual, click on the links below.
Sentence Management Manual – Part 1 Contents and index, policy framework and information management
Sentence Management Manual – Part 3 Prisoner management
Sentence Management Manual – Part 4 Prisoner transfers
These link(s) will open in a new browser window.
- SMM - AC 1 Level of Service (LS) Assessment Tools (Word, 111KB)
- SMM - AC 2 Sentence Management Panels (Word, 3.26MB)
- SMM - AC 3 Determining Security Ratings (Word, 364KB)
- SMM - AC 4 Pre-reception Screening Assessments (Word, 219KB)
- SMM - AC 5 Determing a Prisoner's Placement (Word, 168KB)
- SMM - AC 6 Developing a Sentence Plan (Word, 85.0KB)
- SMM - AC 7 Prisoners Requiring Protection (Word, 113KB)
- SMM - AC 8 Special Category Prisoners (Word, 116KB)
- SMM - AC 9 Major Offenders (Word, 76.5KB)
- SMM - AC 19 Detention Order Offenders (Word, 116KB)
- SMM - AC 11 High Seurity Escort (Word, 94.0KB)
|Author:||Department of Justice & Regulation - Corrections Victoria|
|Publisher:||Department of Justice & Regulation - Corrections Victoria|
|Date of Publication:||2017|
|Copyright:||State Government of Victoria, 2017.|
If you would like to receive this publication in a more accessible format, you can request it via our website feedback form.