You are here:
Review of Community Correctional Services in Victoria
The Corrections Commissioner appointed Arthur Andersen to conduct a review of the ability of Community Correctional Services to deliver on the government's strategy. This is the final report of the study conducted by Arthur Andersen in conjunction with the former Office of the Correctional Services Commissioner and CORE – the Public Correctional Enterprise.
These link(s) will open in a new browser window.
- Title page (PDF, 28KB)
- Table of contents and list of figures (PDF, 40KB)
- Table of contents – appendices (PDF, 13 KB)
- Chapter one – Executive summary and introduction (PDF, 161KB)
- Chapter two – Context (PDF, 420KB)
- Chapter three – Evolution and achievements of CCS (PDF, 121KB)
- Chapter four – Options for the transformation of CCS (PDF, 57KB)
- Chapter five – CCS as a corrections agency (PDF, 486KB)
- Chapter six – Potential impact of CCS as a corrections agency (PDF, 131KB)
- Chapter seven – Implementation (PDF, 85KB)
|Author:||Department of Justice|
|Publisher:||Department of Justice|
|Date of Publication:||2000|
|Copyright:||State of Victoria, 2000.|
If you would like to receive this publication in a more accessible format, you can request it via our website feedback form.