You are here:
Parole fact sheets
Corrections Victoria has produced a series of fact sheets about changes to the state’s parole system. The nine fact sheets cover all aspects of the parole application and management process. As well as helping to educate the community about the reforms, the sheets are designed to ensure that prisoners have a clear understanding of their obligations and rights.
These link(s) will open in a new browser window.
- What is Parole? - Prisoner information sheet (PDF, 179KB)
- What is Parole? - Prisoner information sheet (Word, 207KB)
- Fact sheet - Cancellation and breach of parole (PDF, 26.5KB)
- Fact sheet - Case management framework (PDF, 26.4KB)
- Fact sheet - Corrections Victoria reintegration pathway (PDF, 32.4KB)
- Fact sheet - Ensuring effective governance of the parole system (PDF, 26.8KB)
- Fact sheet - Offending behaviour programs (PDF, 28.9KB)
- What is Commonwealth Parole? - Prisoner information sheet (PDF, 262KB)
- What is Commonwealth Parole? - Prisoner information sheet (Word, 186KB)
- Fact sheet - Supervision and monitoring in the community (PDF, 22.0KB)
- Fact sheet - Assessing the risk of reoffending (PDF, 22.3KB)
|Author:||Department of Justice & Regulation - Corrections Victoria|
|Publisher:||Department of Justice & Regulation - Corrections Victoria|
|Date of Publication:||2015 & 2018|
|Copyright:||State Government of Victoria, 2018.|
If you would like to receive this publication in a more accessible format, you can request it via our website feedback form.