You are here:
Offender Management Framework
The Offender Management Framework (OMF) describes a number of practice principles that are based on the what works literature. These practice principles ensure that Corrections Victoria's offender management practices are linked to evidence-based theory and enables a consistent, system-wide approach to offender management.
The aims of offender management are to:
- maintain a safe and secure community
- identify and monitor offenders' risks and needs
- based on these risks and needs, coordinate and prioritise offenders' access to appropriate programs, services and activities
- motivate offenders to engage in and continue with programs and services.
These link(s) will open in a new browser window.
- OMF - Achieving the Balance (PDF, 247KB)
- OMF - Achieving the Balance - Summary (PDF, 166KB)
- OfMF - Achieving the Balance - poster (PDF, 72.6KB)
- OMF - Linking the Principles to Prison Operations - poster (PDF, 137KB)
- OMF - Offender Management Prison Pathway - flipbooklet (PDF, 180KB)
- OMF - Case Management Review Committee - factsheet (PDF, 168KB)
- OMF - Case Management Review Committee - poster (PDF, 70.2KB)
- OMF - Assessing Risk of General Reoffending - factsheet (PDF, 199KB)
- OMF - Goals & Strategies to Reduce Reoffending - poster (PDF, 116KB)
|Author:||Department of Justice & Regulation - Corrections Victoria|
|Publisher:||Department of Justice & Regulation - Corrections Victoria|
|Date of Publication:||2016|
|Copyright:||State Government of Victoria, 2016.|
If you would like to receive this publication in a more accessible format, you can request it via our website feedback form.