You are here:
Getting Started booklets – Vietnamese
This series of booklets and fact sheets provides information about support services to prisoners who are preparing for and experiencing transition from custody to the community. It includes information about services such as housing and accommodation, getting around, dealing with community and government agencies and reuniting with family members as well as a pre-release planner and a day of release planner for prisoners.
The Getting Started series is a central resource within Corrections Victoria's transition service delivery and is distributed and discussed as part of the Transitional Assistance Program (TAP).
Links to the Getting Started publications appear below so that family and friends of prisoners being released can access the resource.
These booklets have been translated into Vietnamese.
These link(s) will open in a new browser window.
- The First Week – booklet 1 (PDF, 866KB)
- Housing – booklet 2 (PDF, 837KB)
- Identification – booklet 3 (PDF, 847KB)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs – booklet 4 (PDF, 782KB)
- Centrelink – booklet 5 (PDF, 887KB)
- Community Corrections and Parole – booklet 6 (PDF, 2.12MB)
- Employment – booklet 7 (PDF, 876KB)
- Returning to Family – booklet 8 (PDF, 792KB)
- Women's Transition – booklet 9 (PDF, 876KB)
- Fact sheets (PDF, 1058KB)
|Author:||Victorian Association for the Care and Resettlement of Offenders (VACRO) & Department of Justice – Corrections Victoria|
|Publisher:||Victorian Association for the Care and Resettlement of Offenders (VACRO) & Department of Justice – Corrections Victoria|
|Date of Publication:||2011|
|Copyright:||State of Victoria, 2011.|
If you would like to receive this publication in a more accessible format, you can request it via our website feedback form.