You are here:
Corrective Services Administrators Council (CSAC) Women Offenders Conference Papers 2
The Corrective Services Administrators Council (CSAC) Women Offenders Conference was held in Melbourne, Australia, 4–5 December 2007.
The knowledge shared is available in the papers attached.
These link(s) will open in a new browser window.
- Council to Homeless Persons – Deb Tsorbaris (PDF, 523KB)
- Drug and Alcohol Treatment at the Dame Phyllis Frost Centre – Are we getting results? – Sally Thorpe (PDF, 216KB)
- Family Support Service at the Dame Phyllis Frost Centre – Michelle Gale and Angela Cook (PDF, 690KB)
- Female Offender Rehabilitation – A Psychological Approach (Adelaide Women's Prison) – Ann Finlay (PDF, 820KB)
- Gender Specific Responses to Addressing Women's Offence Specific Treatment Needs – Annie Thomas and Kerry Devine (PDF, 86KB)
- How the Offender Management Framework Applies to the Women's Prison System – Penny Golias (PDF, 1170KB)
- Is Correctional Health Care all that Different? – Amanda Smith (PDF, 1339KB)
- Marrmak – the Benefits of a Specialist Mental Health Service in a Women's Prison – Hita Mistry and Adiel Bonett (PDF, 56KB)
- Mother and Child Program (Victoria) – Pelham Wellspring and Vicky Jovancevska (PDF, 293KB)
- Mothers and Children's Program in New South Wales – Rhonda Booby and Deirdre Hyslop (PDF, 1323KB)
|Author:||Department of Justice – Corrections Victoria|
|Publisher:||Department of Justice – Corrections Victoria|
|Date of Publication:||2007|
|Copyright:||By the individual presenters at the conference, 2007|
If you would like to receive this publication in a more accessible format, you can request it via our website feedback form.