You are here:
Corrective Services Administrators Council (CSAC) Women Offenders Conference Papers 1
The Corrective Services Administrators Council (CSAC) Women Offenders Conference was held in Melbourne, Australia, 4–5 December 2007.
The knowledge shared is available in the papers attached.
These link(s) will open in a new browser window.
- Better Pathways Strategy – Jenny Roberts (PDF, 350KB)
- A Centre for Education, not just an Education Centre – Beth O'Brien (PDF, 135KB)
- Challenges in Achieving Change for Women Prisoners and the Way Forward – Brendan Money (PDF, 63KB)
- Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities Act 2006 – Implications – Eliza Poulton (PDF, 79KB)
- Childcare and Transport Subsidy (CCaTS) Program – Mary-Ann Robinson (PDF, 66KB)
- Family Violence and Sexual Assault Reforms – Jenny Willox (PDF, 197KB)
- Future Directions for Women Offenders – Queensland – Kiley Collopen (PDF, 342KB)
- Gender Responsivity and Women's Correctional Services Framework – Kim Webster (PDF, 137KB)
- Housing and Homelessness – Some Future Directions – Peter Lake (PDF, 72KB)
- The Impact of Human Rights Legislation on ACT Correctional Facilities – Belinda Owen (PDF, 298KB)
|Author:||Department of Justice – Corrections Victoria|
|Publisher:||Department of Justice – Corrections Victoria|
|Date of Publication:||2007|
|Copyright:||By the individual presenters at the conference, 2007.|
If you would like to receive this publication in a more accessible format, you can request it via our website feedback form.