You are here:
Commissioner's Requirements - Part 4
Commissioner's Requirements set out high level requirements in respect of operational matters. They are issued when specificity is required to ensure consistency and/or continuity of correctional practice across the whole prison system, encompassing both publicly and privately managed prisons.
They are developed in consultation with prison management and operators. The procedures set out in the Commissioner's Requirements must be adopted by all staff who are providing correctional services in Victoria.
The observance of these requirements enables a consistency in correctional services delivery across Victoria.
Commissioner's Requirements - Part 4 Prisoner Services can be accessed via files listed at bottom of this page. For parts 1, 2, 3 and 5, click on the links below.
These link(s) will open in a new browser window.
- 4.1.1 Prisoner Monies (Word, 167KB)
- 4.2.1 Prisoner Telephone System (Word, 255KB)
- 4.2.2 Travel Assistance (Word, 86KB)
- 4.2.3 Prison Libraries and Prisoner Access to Legal Resources (Word, 103KB)
- 4.2.4 Prisoner Access to Videotapes, DVD's and Pay TV (Word, 144KB)
- 4.3.1 Prisoners' Name Changes (Word, 99.5KB)
- 4.3.2 Prisoner Voting (Word, 99KB)
- 4.4.1 Religion and Spirituality in Prisons (Word, 100KB)
- 4.5.1 Aboriginal Art Program (Word, 150B)
|Author:||Department of Justice & Regulation - Corrections Victoria|
|Publisher:||Department of Justice & Regulation - Corrections Victoria|
|Date of Publication:||2017|
|Copyright:||State Government of Victoria, 2017.|
If you would like to receive this publication in a more accessible format, you can request it via our website feedback form.